Creating Memories &
that Last a Lifetime.
Our award-winning, fitness focused youth camps are offered to children 4 – 11 years old. Each weekly session is centered around a different theme that fills each day with new experiences and exciting activities. Full and half-day options are available.
* Half day option ONLY available during summer camp
**4 year olds half day & summer camp ONLY
2022 Spring Track-Out Camp:
March 7th – May 20th
2022 Summer Camp:
May 23rd – August 19th
2022 Fall Track-Out Camp:
August 22nd – December 2nd
2022-23 Winter Track Out Camp:
December 5th – March 3rd
* Weekly Sessions (Monday – Friday)
Summer Camp Pricing:
Member Full Day: $240
Member Half Day: $175
Non-Member Full Day: $285
Non-Member Half Day: $205
Track Out Camp Pricing:
Member Full Day: $230
Non-Member Full Day: $275
* Per Week
2022 Fall Track-Out Camp:
15% Discount – Register July 11th- July 17th
Anyone showing signs of illness of any kind or who may have been exposed to COVID-19 should not be in the day camp facility.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Additional symptoms include chills, loss of taste or smell, vomiting/diarrhea (children only). While symptoms in children are similar in adults, children have milder symptoms.
*Fever is determined by a reading 100.4 or higher or by subjective signs such as flushed cheeks, fatigue, extreme fussiness, chills, shivering, sweating, achiness, not eating or drinking.*
Preventing the spread of the virus in the camp facility:
- We will be following proper hygiene guidance for adults and children such as washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Face coverings:
- We recommend that campers wear face coverings when feasible while inside of the building.
- Staff will be encouraging campers to avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or elbow.
- Hand sanitizing products with 60% alcohol will be used in lieu of handwashing when outdoors if hands are washed upon return indoors. Hand sanitizer will be stored out of reach of children when not in use.
Children who develop symptoms during the day:
- If a child develops any symptoms of COVID-19, parents will be notified immediately requesting pick-up as soon as possible.
- While waiting for a sick child to be picked up, staff will stay with the child in a room isolated from others.
Campers and staff should be excluded from camp until they can answer YES to all of the following questions if they believe they have/had COVID-19 or any illness:
- Has it been at least 10 days since you first had symptoms?
- Have you been without a fever for three days (72 hours) without any medicine for fever?
- Has it been three days since you symptoms have improved?
Daily Health Screening:
Please review these questions with yourself and children before drop off at camp. A staff member may also ask these questions upon drop off:
- Do you or do any of the children you are dropping off have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, new loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea?
- Have you or any of the children you are dropping off:
- Had any of these symptoms since last time you were here?
- Been in contact with anyone with a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, new loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea?
- Potentially been exposed to COVID-19 or have reason to believe you/they have COVID-19?
Screen children by:
- Make visual inspection of the camper for signs of infections such as flushed cheeks, fatigue, or irritability