GRANITE FALLS SWIM & ATHLETIC CLUB
Join Us Today!
Discover the Benefits of
Membership at Granite Falls.
ALWAYS IN SEASON!
In compliance with the State of North Carolina Executive Order No. 141 the following mandates have been implemented…
• Limited capacity on the pool deck to thirty-three (33) people per one thousand (1000) square feet.
• Maximum occupancy in the pools limited to (10) people per one thousand (1000) square feet.
• Entrance to the facility is first come, first serve (this may be revaluated at a future date based on pool demand).
• If / when capacity is reached members will be directed to enter the facility from the back entrance at the lower parking lot.
• The indoor pool will be available for free / recreational swimming beginning at 9 am. In addition, a lifeguard will be present from 11 am – 6 pm. 4 lanes will also be dedicated to lap swimming.
• Locker Rooms will be available for use with social distancing requirements in place.
• We encourage all members to wear a mask to keep yourself and others safe.
• Social distancing is in effect (stay at least six (6) feet away from others) outside of your family unit.
• Seating has been arranged in a way to comply with state mandated executive orders. We ask that you do not alter these arrangements.
• We request that people who have been symptomatic with fever and/or cough not enter the facility.
• All employees will undergo a health screening prior to beginning their shift as per the state mandated executive order.
• All employees (excluding lifeguards actively guarding) will be required to wear face coverings when social distancing cannot be practiced.
• We have taken enhanced precautions and safety measures please follow all posted instructions while enjoying the club.
• Increased / frequent environmental cleaning and disinfection of all areas.
• Limited food, beverages and alcohol will be available for purchase.
• Guests not permitted on weekends and holidays during state mandated phase 2 reopening.
• Parking on the club side of Granite Falls Blvd is permitted. Parking on the opposite side of the street is prohibited.
• Traditional pool rules and regulations will continue to be enforced.
ALWAYS IN SEASON!