Lead Yoga group fitness classes as assigned by Fitness Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Establish rapport and program value using effective communication skills to maximize program participation and quality experience.
(2) Maintain a professional group fitness instructor-client relationship by adhering to legal requirements, professional boundaries and standards of care by operating within one’s scope of practice as defined by professional certification, and to protect the client and limit liability.
See full description below…
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to our Fitness Director:
(1) Responsible for welcoming and interacting with Guests in a positive and friendly manner.
(2) Responsible for greeting Guests and taking their order and entering into POS system.
(3) Suggests additional items as appropriate.
(4) Receives and processes payment.
(5) May assemble orders and present to guests according to recipe guidelines
(6) Responsible for maintaining work area-restocking and cleaning.
(7) Ensures that food presentation is fresh and up to quality standards
(8) Replenishes food and other serving items as necessary Portions back-up items.
(1) Must be 18 years of age.
(2) Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team.
(3) Should have cash handling capabilities and be able to count back proper change.
(4) Excellent Hospitality skills.
Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment.
Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure.
(5) Demonstrated ability to own and resolve guest situations.
Enthusiastic about interacting and helping guests.
Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision).
Willing to follow instructions & take direction.
(6) Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality.
Strong verbal communication skills.
(7) Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
(8) Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests’ expectations.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to our Concession Manager:
We are always looking for qualified, enthusiastic and passionate people to join our team at Granite Falls! Download our application if you feel you’d be a great addition to our family but don’t see an open position listed above. Let us know where you think you’d be a great fit and submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALWAYS IN SEASON!