Governor Cooper’s Executive Order 141 permits the use of indoor gyms or fitness facilities when that use is prescribed by or directed by a medical professional. To that end, we are making our fitness floor available to members who have a medical need to use the facility.
Please understand that The Americans with Disabilities Act and medical privacy laws prohibit us from inquiring about your medical history and or your physical condition.
The fitness floor will be available as follows:
Monday – Thursday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m
Friday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m
Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m
Sunday 12 noon to 8 p.m
- No more than 20 individuals will be permitted on the fitness floor at one time.
- Members will be asked to limit their workout time to one hour.
- Members will be asked to social distance and follow all cleaning protocols.
- Members will be asked to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the facility, but not while working out.
- Members will be provided individual sanitizing spray bottles.
- We will provide a fitness floor attendant to assist with cleaning and safe operations.
- We will continue our daily and overnight enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Workouts are limited to members only.
- This availability means that the indoor pool will now open with the same hours listed above. Our outdoor pool schedule remains unchanged.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation as we safely make our facility available. As always, we appreciate you and thank you for being a part of the Granite Falls family.